This is the 1 Day Mental Health Champion course that will give employers in workplaces a sound understanding of how Mental Health support needs can develop in the workplace.
A range of resources to support the application of understanding and support once you become a Mental Health Champion.
This course is available as either an online or face-to-face training session.
This is the 1 Day Champion course that trains you as an MHFA Champion, giving you:
- An understanding of common mental health issues
- Knowledge and confidence to advocate for mental health awareness
- Ability to spot signs of mental ill health
- Skills to support positive wellbeing
- This is a one day course delivered either face-to-face or via online video conferencing
- Learning takes place through a mix of presentations, group discussions and workshop activities
- We limit numbers to 16 people per course so that the instructor can keep people safe and supported while they learn