This is a Mentor programme underpinned with the model of change, to support people in a person centred and autonomous way to make or introduce change in their life for Better Outcomes.
One round is 6 sessions.
What is the Outcomes Star™?
The Outcomes Star is:
- A family of evidence-based tools for measuring and supporting change when working with people.
- Tailored support linked to specific sectors, with over 25 versions developed in collaboration with service users, service providers and commissionersThese include:
- The My Star underpinned with the Common Assessment Framework (CAF) for Young people
- A number of Family Stars to support families around communication and building relationships
- The Mental Health Recovery Star used by Birmingham Mind for MH Recovery
- The My Mind star for young peoples Mental Health
The Star is underpinned by three values – Empowerment, Collaboration and Integration – which sets it apart from traditional approaches.
The values that inform the Outcomes Stars are similar to those of person-centred, strengths-based and co-production approaches, which align quite clearly with A Father’s Child Services aims to encourage the autonomy of our services users.
All A Father’s Child Services CIC practitioners have a range of skills and qualifications which include qualified Counsellors, Youth and gang violence practitioners, Personal trainers and much more implementing the programme.
View more Information here: https://vimeo.com/278497398