Participants MUST attend and complete all Face to Face, self directed and Online study sessions to receive their completion certificate for all our courses.
Some of our products will be co-delivered, where this is the case it will be clearly advertised.
We limit numbers to 16 people per MHFA England course so that the instructor can keep people safe and supported while they learn. For some of our other products this may vary.
Please read all terms carefully.
- Choose the date and curriculum you wish to attend.
- You must be 16+ to sign up for our MHFA training, others may be age specific.
- Our training products are either an ONLINE or Face to Face training course held by A Father’s Child Services CIC, and it’s employees and partners.
- Full course registration is required to be completed within 7 days of your initial sign up.
- You are REQUIRED to complete the self-directed training online PRIOR to attending some of our ONLINE or Face to Face training. (Failure to complete this prior to the date you signed up for your course, will result in you not being able to complete the remainder of the training).
- Where this is the case no Refund will be provided.
- If you signed up and are unable to make it; please let our team know at email@example.com a minimum of 120 hours (5 Days/1 week) before the training date. This is required for any refund to be issued. In any event as soon as possible.
- After registration, you will receive specific instructions via e-mail to complete the course registration, Self-Directed training and exercises, for ONLINE courses. You will have between 1 to 2 weeks (5-10 working days) to complete this prior to the training where specified.
- Or full details of where to attend for your or Face to Face learning. You will have a minimum of 1 to 2 weeks (5-10 working days) to complete any self directed learning this prior to the training where specified.
- All materials are paper based and/or virtual. (Manual, Workbook/Guide, resources etc will be posted out prior to the training event) for ONLINE courses. Face to face will be issued on attendance.
- You are required to have a computer, laptop, or tablet with video to attend the Virtual training. Smart phones are NOT suitable for this training.
- Any questions please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Training sessions are subject to be cancelled or postponed due to minimum participants required. You will be notified at the earliest possible time where this is the case, and provided with an alternative date in the first instance.
- A non refundable Deposit may be required for some of our FREE courses, you will be made aware at the time of booking.
- If all information to register you on our courses/programmes is not received within the specified time (7 days), you may be removed from the course without notification.
- If you have been removed from any course/programme you will not be permitted to register on a new course/programme in the future without a £50 non refundable Deposit being paid prior to full registration.