This course was Partially subsidised by The National Lottery Community Fund In conjunction with HM Government. Book Now!
The only Royal Society of Public Health Accredited Mental Health First Aid Trainer course, that is internationally recognised.
Ideal course if you work with vulnerable people, Support others in your role, like teachers or run an organisation with a duty of Health & Safety.
Did you know?
When we support young or vulnerable people for example the exposure to Vicarious (secondary) Trauma increases, teachers for example in the NASUWT 2019 The Big Question Survey reported that:
* 70% say that the job has adversely affected their Mental Health in the last 12 months
* 57% report that their job has adversely affected physical health in the last 12 months
* 85% suffered from a loss of sleep
This course is the Face to Face version of the 2 day Mental Health First Aid England course.
On completion participants will be certified Mental Health First Aiders, able to:
- Spot the triggers and signs of Mental Health issues.
- Step in, reassure and support a person in distress.
- listen, reassure and respond in a crisis.
The course will be made up of two days of practical exercises and classroom sessions, along with some independent study.
Participants must attend all sessions to receive their completion certificate.
Session 1 – 26th January 2021 – 9am – 5.00pm * Breaks are included
Session 2 – 27th January 2021 – 9am – 5.00pm
*All course resources and materials will be provided at the start of the course.
This course can help your organisation reduce the cost of Mental Health related illness to your workforce, which costs industries £42-£45 billion each year.